DanuP-2-Gas Privacy Statement
The aim of the DanuP-2-Gas project (http://www.interreg-danube.eu/approved-projects/danup-2-gas) is to advance transnational energy planning in line with the EU climate targets for 2030 and the EUSDR PA2 goals. This is achieved by promoting generation and storage strategies for renewable energies in the Danube Region by coupling the electric power and gas sector. Therefore, the platform will connect stakeholders from the bioenergy industry, ports and logistics service providers along the Danube waterway as well as relevant public authorities and policy makers.
Person in charge
DIT – Deggendorf Institute of Technology
Tel.: +49 (0)991 3615-0
Fax: +49 (0)991 3615-297
Project Manager: Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Dorner
Data protection officer
Prof. Dr. Sascha Kreiskott
Technologies & Cookies
By using the online platform, your web browser will send information to our web server. During an active communication of your web browser with our web server the following data will be recorded:
- Date and time of the access to the website
- Title of requested file
- The web site from which an accessing system reaches our website
- Access status (e.g. file transferred, file not found)
- The web browser type and version, display resolution, systems software
- Complete Internet Protocol (IP) address of the accessing system
- Transferred data volume
Protocol files, in general, will be stored for a maximum duration of 30 days.
The online platform uses a Session Cookie, which is active for the session and which expires immediately after closing the web browser.
Third-Party Content and Images
We use the following content and images from third parties. These files are subject to the respective license.
- Openlayers: https://openlayers.org/
- OpenStreetMap: https://www.openstreetmap.de/
- Nominatim: https://nominatim.org/
- Font Awesome: http://fontawesome.io/